Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog bblog dblah blah

Thoughts in my head.. blogs blogs.. even in my bed.. 


It has been awhile since I wrote on my blog. I know I should have given it more devotion not for the sake of just writing about something but for remembering wonderful events and people that had made all my journeys memorable. There are so many wonderful and unique moments shared, and to make my travel blog interesting, I thought of dedicating the stories to the unique persons I meet along the way, can I say a travel blog with a heart? Because without them, a place won't hold a special place in my heart sans the special experience I had with them.

There are many things I want to improve, so many concepts I have in mind, so many story lines, and all of the memories yet to put to writing. I get frustrated sometimes to think that my blog about my travel travels and about me as my thoughts and experiences, and even random musing are a little bit mixed up with the target audience I want to reach. But then again what matters most is that I was able to say what I feel, and then this becomes an open journal? I am just talking loud to myself with all the thoughts in my head. I think I’m blabbering. There are so many things to improve, like my writing skills, photography skills and a lot of skills. Complaining and evaluating will not get me anywhere! Therefore I must start to write! Write and learn as I go along the way! Practice makes perfect.

Cheers!

( I just want to get this out of my chest and head!)

Goodnight!

No comments: